Tuesday, January 8, 2008

To Pull...

After spending many long hours in the cab of my 2006 Ford F 250 and clocking just over 50k miles i have decided to sell the truck. To tell you the truth it was like sitting on top of a jackhammer. I have looked long and hard for the appropriate replacement and have decided to side with Mr. T. I am the proud owner of a black Chevy Express Diesel cargo van. stay tuned as this will get the same love that the A Team put into their ride. Don't hate me because I am a genius:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.