Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 2 Practice

Its a bit late as i have to be up at 3 am so all I will do is post the first run vid of this mornings practice section. By the end of the practice I was over 30 secs quicker than this run, but this gives you a good idea of the top section looks like. It had rained the night before and the terrain was very muddy and slippery. by the end of the test there were large ruts on the road that made the course quite bumpy. My muffler has sustained a bit of damage today and sounds like there is a metal piece vibrating within. I might go muffler less. There goes my theory that quite is the new loud..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kemon, You scared the Bejeezus out of your Bend Mom and Dad. May the Force be with you. We will not sleep well until you are off of that mountain. Love from Oregon.

Anonymous said...

hey kevin, great video (and I love that song!) Go fast, have fun! Dy

Anonymous said...

dude you're crazy kevin

Gary Faules said...

I simply could not wait for you to post Kevin!!! GREAT JOB BUDDY. We are all so damn proud of you!!!

http://lacarrera2007.blogspot.com/2008/07/now-thats-what-i-call-racin.html