Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quick Update

Ok, the race is over and I am finally back home. I have some great footage from the 0-60 Magazine boys but they have not sent it over yet. I will post my in car shortly. The short version: Ran it in 12:27 which is good for Second in class! What's more I was awarded with the Rookie of the Year honor!! A fantastic result!!! Not all good news, some friends of mine that I met there ended up crashing and breaking their backs, Nathan and Brandye Conley of Colorado Springs. From what I can find out they are recovering and moving extremities which is great news. They went off very early on in the run and hit a tree. The Conleys were very helpful. I should also thank Salta Motrosports, Doug and Angelica, and all of the Panamerica guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends breaking their backs because they hit a tree as they were falling off a mountain. Keep up the safe activities Kevin!

Gary Faules said...

So tell me... When are the entry fees for Monaco due?