Wednesday, July 16, 2008




Just updating you all on how I am doing on this adventure. I left LA in the afternoon last sunday to go to Colorado Springs for the 84th Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. It took me two days to get out here. The A team Van performed admirably. First night I stayed in St. George. Not much of note happened on the way over here. I did stop for dinner at Copper Mountain in Co. Beautiful place. there was a Specialized dealer show going on which allowed me to walk in posing as a dealer and check out all of the new product. I also got a free dinner out of it. Security was not very tight. Anyway, pulled in late monday. First person I saw was Angelica Fuentes standing outside. We chatted a bit and I checked in and joined her in the bar with Doug Mokett, Chip, and Chris. All La Carrera Panamericana Racers. We sat and had a beer catching up and then went to bed.

No comments: